Everything I wrote in August
As usual August was a quiet month for the wine trade, and I was away on holiday for several weeks. I also visited Canada to tour British Columbia (pictured) and deliver a keynote at the British Columbia Pinot Noir Celebration. Here's what I published.
- On JancisRobinson.com:
- Tasting notes on 16 vintages of Penfolds Bin 389 (subscription needed)
- 17 tasting notes covering the latest releases from Huet (subscription needed)
- My Spittoon column asked is alcohol in wine taboo? (free to read)
- Five tasting notes on Viña Ardanza from Rioja - including the newest vintage, 2008 (subscription needed)
- Yet more tasting notes: this time, 23 from Guigal in the Rhône - including the infamous La-Las (subscription needed)
- My Living France column considered Grenache
- My Drinks Retailing News column was about retaining interest in wine
- There were only three blog posts here this month, including my transcript of the keynote mentioned above.