December goes quiet for the small world of wine writers, so my monthly output was accordingly reduced. Even so, there was plenty of delicious wine to drink, including those served at the JancisRobinson.com Christmas party - see below.
Here is everything I wrote last month:
- On JancisRobinson.com, I wrote:
- The Supreme Power of Prestige, my monthly Spittoon column on why what's on the bottle is more important than what's in the bottle (free to read)
- 118 tasting notes covering the latest offerings from Oddbins and Majestic (subscription needed)
- An old favourite from Guigal as a wine of the week (free to read)
- My Living France column began a new series on the top wines of France, starting with Dom Pérignon
- My Drinks Retailing News column established the fundamental truths of wine
- And I wrote four blog posts, including a very popular item reviewing the state of wine writing in 2017.