Everything I wrote in June
While the London tasting calendar quietened down in June, there was still plenty to publish. First and foremost was my special feature on the Shorthand Social platform.
- On JancisRobinson.com, I wrote
- 56 tasting note on English sparkling wines (subscription needed)
- My monthly Spitoon column on the way we talk about wine (free to read)
- 40 tasting notes on some fantastic Canadian wines (subscription needed)
- A short piece on the 2016 MW examination (free to read)
- 35 tasting notes on Rieslings from Germany and Alsace (subscription needed)
- A review of Tim Wildman's WineTutor.tv (free to read)
- 97 tasting notes comparing the wine ranges of Oddbins v Majestic (subscription needed)
- My Off Licence News column considered how to resolve the biggest problems facing the UK wine trade.
- My Living France column visited Gascony
- Seven blog posts, including three that attracted the most traffic