Here's a roundup of all my writings in November, for your reading delectation:
- On JancisRobinson.com, I published:
- My second Spittoon column, on where (and when) to find value in wine (free to read)
- 49 tasting notes on the latest Oddbins range (subscription needed)
- 61 tasting notes on grands crus Bordeaux 2013 (subscription needed)
- A look behind the scenes of being a wine judge in Australia (subscription needed)
- An excellent wine of the week from Piemonte, Italy (free to read)
- A big feature about the business end of Bordeaux (subscription needed).
- My Off Licence News column took stock of the general UK wine retail scene.
- 11 blog posts, including the two most popular:
- My Living France column matched some sweet wines with chocolate log.
Finally, here are some photos of the month: