Everything I wrote in September
Phew, busy month! That's my only excuse for not writing more blogs here, but I'm still just about managing one a week. There's plenty of other stuff going on - including more episodes of A Glass With coming soon.
Oh yes, and I won a Roederer Award this month! You are now reading the words of the Online Wine Communicator of the Year, no less.
- On JancisRobinson.com, I wrote:
- A summary of the newly announced Masters of Wine (free to read)
- Five tasting notes on Salon Champagne (subscription needed)
- A look at the future of wine (sort of) in my monthly Spittoon column (free to read)
- A very good-value German Riesling from the Mosel (free to read)
- 64 tasting notes on Alternative Aussies (subscription needed)
- 12 tasting notes on Château Malartic-Lagravière (subscription needed)
- A waspish takedown of the Alton Wine Academy (free to read)
- Another lovely wine of the week from Cahors (free to read)
- My Living France column covered Chenin Blanc
- My Drinks Retailing News column declared that wine democratisation was a myth
- And there were four blogs here, including a transcript of a three minute monologue about why it matters that wine gets you drunk