Everything I wrote in March
Over the Easter holidays I was on holiday for two weeks (as pictured), so here's a late round-up of everything I wrote last month.
- On JancisRobinson.com, I wrote:
- 35 tasting notes on Oregon wine (subscription required)
- My Spittoon column rated the top ten UK wine brands (free to read) - and it was the second-most read article on JancisRobinson.com that month!
- 37 tasting notes on miscellaneous American wines (subscription required)
- 44 tasting notes on Californian wines (subscription required)
- A wine of the week from a top producer in the northern Rhône (free to read)
- A picture report of the JancisRobinson.com Riesling Night (free to read)
- My Living France column paid homage to Domaine de la Romanée-Conti
- My Drinks Retailing News column questioned the value of fine wine
- The blog featured three posts, including a tip on the best BYO restaurant in London