Everything I wrote in October
#ICYMI, here are some links to everything I wrote last month:
- On JancisRobinson.com, I published:
- A review of the latest range from Majestic Wine (subscription needed)
- The first instalment of my brand new column attempting to be funny about wine (free to read)
- 85 tasting notes from my recent visit to Pfalz and Rheinhessen (subscription needed)
- Pfalz Pretences - my look at the unexpected diversity of Germany beyond Riesling (subscription needed)
- Reviews of the impressive latest releases of urban winery London Cru (subscription needed).
- My Off Licence News column was about drinking cider in the park, and the new wave of fruit infused wines.
- 19 blogs including the two most popular:
- My Living France column matched three red Bordeaux with steak bordelaise.
- And I was a guest on the Drinks Podcast talking about cava, and who'd win in a fight to be the world's second best sparkling wine.