Everything I wrote in September
Quite a lot of my writing was published in September, so I've listed it all below in case anyone might want to catch up.
- On JancisRobinson.com, I wrote five pieces:
- Reviews of 39 new Lidl wines - at some almost unbelievable prices (subscription needed)
- Tasting notes on 36 champagnes, including most of the best-selling brands as well as prestige cuvées like Cristal, Dom Pérignon and Armand de Brignac (subscription needed)
- The final instalment of my Diary of an MW student, in which (spoiler alert) I become an MW (free to read)
- Tasting notes on 59 top German Rieslings from the annual VDP tasting in Wiesbaden (subscription needed)
- Tasting notes on 34 vintage ports (subscription needed).
- My piece on Malbec in Harper's South America Supplement included some spurious gags about superheros.
- My Off Licence News column was about the wine trade's dirty secrets.
- Nine blog posts, the two most popular of which were about not drinking my favourite champagne and being on BBC Radio 4 and going viral.
- My second Living France column matched wines with Rum Baba.
- An article about premium rosé in Le Pan online.
- And if you want to hear me talking about wine on BBC Radio 4's Saturday PM programme, the link is here: http://bbc.in/1KsRT2K